stoner n : an attacker who pelts the victim with stones (especially with intent to kill) [syn: lapidator]
- Rhymes with: -əʊnə(r)
- A habitual user of cannabis.
Stoner may refer to:
- Stoner (bass guitarist), a bass guitarist.
- Alyson Stoner, an American actress and dancer (1993-).
- Casey Stoner, Grand Prix motorcyclist (1985-).
- Edmund Clifton Stoner, theoretical physicist (1899-1968).
- Eugene Stoner, weapons designer (1922-1997).
- Jesse Benjamin "J.B." Stoner, an American white supremacist and segregationist (1924-2005).
stoner in German: Stoner